Modvigil represents a variation of Modafinil in a dose of 200mg per each tablet. Modafinil is used for management of various sleeping disorders which would include narcolepsy. The active component of this medicine is interacting with neurotransmitters in the brain and as a result increases wakefulness. This drug can be used for purposes that are not listed on its label. Its mechanism of action allows for a more efficient cognitive process, increases alertness possibilities and improves memory. Students sometimes use this medicine before an important exam or workers for heavy duty activity that requires a lot of focus and durability.
Purchase Modvigil at Our Online Service
Would you like to buy Modvigil at the price of a generic? Buying medicine online, such as Modvigil, is considerably less expensive if you do it through our pharmaceutical service. It is required to see a doctor before you choose to buy Modvigil without prescription. A mental health specialist is capable of prescribing the right dose and mode of administration following your individual case. Our online pharmaceutics service offers patients the perfect chance to acquire medication at a significantly lower cost.
You won’t have to pay the full price and will obtain the same medicine, but remember to get in touch with your physician first in order to get the best treatment plan for your condition.
Mode of Administration
The tablet of Modvigil should be administered with a sufficient quantity of water, with or without food. It is important to closely follow your doctor’s prescription. The morning dosage is usually taken in the case of narcolepsy. For purposes that require an enhanced cognitive process, the dose should be taken 1 hour before the start of the important task or work.
The exact dosage depends entirely on your health state and it should be overseen by your physician. In most cases, the suggested quantity will represent 200 mg which will be administered on a daily basis every morning in case of narcolepsy and 200 mg of Modvigil should be administered before work if applied for sleep disorder caused by shift work or as a help for more efficient studying process.
Adverse effects of Modvigil
The most frequently encountered adverse effects connected with the use of Modvigil are:
- Nervousness and anxiety.
Less frequent adverse effects that may appear during treatment include:
- Back ache;
- Stiff muscles;
- Inflammation of certain parts of your body (face, lips, legs);
- Troubles with digestion;
- Changes in appetite;
- Dry mouth.
Modvigil is not recommended for patients who experience heart issues. Before you begin the course of treatment using Modvigil, you should report to your health provider the following situations:
- pregnancy, or planning to get pregnant in the nearest future;
- administration of other prescription and non-prescription medicine;
- allergy or reaction to any of the components of the drug;
- experience any ongoing issues with kidneys, liver or heart;
- have records of past mental illnesses;
- if you are using any MAOIs at the moment.
Modvigil may be the cause for lightheadedness. It is recommended to avoid handling or managing any machinery that could present a potential danger to your health until you understand your reaction to this medicine. Exclude the intake of alcohol based beverages while using Modvigil.
Interactions with other drugs
- Ketoconazole is able to amplify the chance for developing adverse effects associated with the use of Modvigil.
- A significant decrease in efficiency of the drug may come from Tegretol, Phenobarbitone or Rifampicin.
- The adverse effects of Anafranil, Norpramin, Valium, Glycolylurea, Zegerid, and Coumadin may be amplified by administration of Modvigil.
- The efficiency of Ciclosporin, hormonal remedies, Versed, Seroquel, or Halcion may be diminished while using Modvigil.