How to buy Prozac online?
Prozac is a medicine with antidepressant effect. Prozac has fluoxetine as its active component fluoxetine. It is a substance that selectively inhibits the reuptake of serotonin. Prozac (fluoxetine) is generally used for treatment of depression, anxiety, panic attacks. It is able to increases mood, and also plays an effective role in reducing dysphoria.
Why is it better to buy Prozac Online?
You can buy Prozac online without a prescription! Before doing so, you should consult your physician first. Only a professional in this field is able to come up with the right solution for your particular case. The right dosage and mode of administration can be given only after a complete examination. Our service provides the best quality and prices for a generic.
Prozac does not have toxic effects on the myocardium, it doesn’t have sedative effects unlike other antidepressants and it doesn’t lead to the appearance of orthostatic hypotension.
Mode of Administration
Prozac pills are recommended to swallow with water. The period of treatment and the right dosage for Prozac must be determined by a professional in the field of mental health illnesses.
- When a patient is experiencing depression, the doctors usually recommend taking 20 mg of Prozac daily.
- In case of bulimia Prozac is to be administered in a daily dosage of 60 mg.
- In case of obsessive-compulsive disorders Prozac is administered in a daily dosage of 20 to 60 mg.
- In case of premenstrual dysphoric disorder, Prozac is generally administered in a daily dosage of 20 mg.
Dosages of Prozac are recommended to alter for patients who are receiving treatment with medicine that has the same effect.
Prozac and its Adverse Effects
The usage of Prozac is able to result in appearance of certain adverse effects typical for SSRI drugs. Was spotted the appearance of the following manifestations:
- Adverse effects that affect vessels and heart: flashes, abnormal heart rhytm, vasodilation, hypotension, vasculitis.
- Adverse effects affecting the digestive system include: dryness of the oral mucosa, diarrhea, nausea, changes in appetite as a result changes in weight. In addition, may be noticed alterations in taste, the appearance of pain symptoms all along the esophagus.
- Adverse effects affecting the nervous system include: exhaustion, fatigue, paresthesia, cephalea, a feeling of cold or warmth, anxiety related episodes, tiredness, drowsiness and lightheadedness. In addition, it is possible to develop seizures, sleep problems, unpleasant dreams, decreased sexual desire or performance, difficulties ejaculating.
- Adverse effects affecting the vision include: dilatation of pupil, reduced visual perception.
- Other side effects include: yawning, influenza-like condition, dyskinesia, involuntary muscle contractions, psychomotor retardation. In a few cases was observed the manifestations of mania, hypomania and other syndromes.
Administration of Prozac should be monitored closely for those who have experienced suicidal behavior or are at risk of developing such behavior. In particular, the risk group includes patients who, before taking Prozac, had a severe form of a depressive disorder and behavior associated with suicidal thinking, as well as patients who, during therapy, experienced severe depression and sleep problems.
Also, the there is a certain risk of developing psychomotor retardation during the period of Prozac therapy. The doctor who’s monitoring the particular case should convince the patient to inform him right away about any feelings of concern. Only a complete examination at a health center is able to identify the source of the problem.